2007-2015 Jeep JK Wrangler 1.75 Inch Lift
Daystar Lift Kits combine the same proven technology found in our Leveling
Kits but with the addition of rear lift. Daystar was the first to enter the
Leveling Kit market in 1995. Though there have been many companies that have
entered the market since, Daystar's Lift & Leveling Kits offer many
advantages that the others can not claim:
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact - Daystar uses Polyurethane material in its Leveling Kits for a reason: It's an insulator. It absorbs the Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension and avoids transmitting them to the passenger compartment. All competitors use steel or aluminum in their Leveling Kits. If you were to take apart any factory suspension, you are going to find rubber, polyurethane, and often both in a typical suspension. These pieces are there for a reason; they absorb the NVH. Sure, steel makes a great hammer, but would you want to ride on it?
- Lifetime Warranty - All of Daystar's Lift & Leveling Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Basically, in the unlikely event you experience a problem with a Daystar product, we'll take care of it.
- Made in the USA - All of our Lift & Leveling kits are manufactured at our plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. Most other Leveling Kits are manufactured overseas. In-house manufacturing ensures a level of quality control that no one else can match....and we have the ISO9001 certification to prove it.
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design - Most late-model vehicles have gone to a strut type of front suspension. Most of Daystar's applications are a Top-Mount design, meaning that our components bolt to the top of the factory strut assembly. This type of leveling kit does not preload the factory coil spring, so factory ride quality is maintained, and installation requires only simple hand tools.
Daystar Lift Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height. Because we work within the factory design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved that adds complexity and expense to the kit. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the application description.
Daystar Lift Kits provide both front and rear lift in the 2" to 3" range. Front lift is generally the same as with our leveling kits, while rear lift comes in the form of rear coil spring spacers, longer shackles, add-a-leafs, or a block and U-bolt kit. Which method used is spelled out in the application description. Daystar's Lift Kits are the perfect solution for gaining ground clearance and the room to step up a few tire sizes...Do your homework and you'll see that we've done ours!Features:
- ComfortRide Suspension Coil Spring Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicle Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add larger Tires & Wheels
- Maximum recommended tire size: 35"
- Improves Ground Clearance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front & rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Scorpion Performance Shock Absorbers also available (KU01005 front, KU01008 rear). Shock are sold separately
2007-2015 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited 4wd
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds