Body-Lifts allow any truck, SUV, or Jeep to run larger tires, up to 33-inches in diameter, but without affecting the factory suspension, electronic stability controls, and OE warranty.
- Body-Lifts maintain the factory ride
- Can be used with OE wheels
- Does not affect the vehicle's suspension geometry
- Does not affect electronic stability controls
- Does not affect the vehicle driveline
- Body-Lifts are a fraction of the cost of a full-suspension lift
- Can be completely removed if necessary
This category is empty.