1984-2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee Jeep Shackle Relocation Kit
- Fits 84-01 Jeep XJ Cherokee models ONLY.
- Adds approximately 1"-1.5" of lift.
- Longer rear shocks are recommended.
- A taller coil or coil spacers in the front are recommended to
level the vehicle.
- Exhaust modifications may be required for adequate clearance of
the shackle bracket.
- Fine tune the rear suspension of your XJ.
- 5 different mounting points.
- Places shackle in optimum location for maximum
- Allows for greater articulation off-road.
- Part #: 1117
- Install Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Download Instructions: View
the rear suspension travel of your Jeep XJ has never been easier, thanks to
Rough Country's Jeep XJ Shackle Relocation Kit. Featuring a set of frame
brackets and shackle brackets, this kit relocates the stock shackle positioning,
preventing it from bottoming out against the unibody. Once installed, the
shackle is capable of a much greater range of motion, offering increased
articulation for off-road use. Whether you run a stock or aftermarket shackle,
need to accommodate various sized leaf springs, or want to use in conjunction
with a separate lift kit, these shackle brackets offer 5 different mounting
points which allow you to select the shackle angle you prefer with the equipment
you have. Depending on which mounting point you select, this kit can provide up
to 1.5" of lift as well. These powder coated components feature 100% bolt-on
installation, making them one of the easiest Shackle Kits to install in the
industry, all at an industry leading price.